“We’re looking for seniors in Humanities and Liberal Arts with an interest in a career in development of new hardware and software products and bringing them to market”
Peloton’s Rotational Product Manager (RPM) is an 18-month rotational program for individuals completing undergraduate degrees between December 2021 - Summer 2022 to learn the fundamentals of Product Management through training and three rotations through different Product Management teams. We are looking for future product leaders who bring a diversity of thoughts, skills, perspectives, and experiences to the Product Management (PM) function at Peloton so we can continue building amazing products.
During 3, 6-month rotations across 3 different product workstreams, you’ll help drive growth initiatives and product development, working directly with stakeholders and partners throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity. You'll integrate insights from qualitative research, market analysis, and usability studies into product requirements to develop knowledge and empathy with consumers, and you’ll define and analyze metrics that ensure the success of products.
In this program you will gain:
- A unique exposure to product management across three spheres: software for new product development, software experience, and hardware product management
- Experience working with truly cross-functional areas including content, music, marketing, streaming, and top fitness and wellness experts to build products our members love
- Leadership skills and professional experience in a diverse product environment
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Work closely with experienced product managers to develop product vision, roadmap, and planning
- Act as the voice of the customer to define and validate new product requirements and specifications.
- Use data to define success and drive product decisions
- Partner with design and engineering teams to develop new features and products.
- Work with research teams across Peloton and participate in field research outings to develop deep understanding and empathy with the customer.
- Build relationships across the Peloton organization and facilitate cross-functional communication.
- Are Empathetic with the customer and internal partners and passionate about meeting their needs.
- A Self-starter who is motivated and ambitious
- Are curious and passionate about continuously learning. You love breaking down and tackling complex problems and making data driven decisions.
- Are collaborative and empathetic and have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, build connections with team members through effective communication and collaboration, and seek out opportunities to develop an inclusive and connected working environment.
- Want to become experienced in knowing how new products come to life and interested in learning more about product management and product design and growing within the Product Management space.
- Must submit a Resume
- Must submit a Cover Letter
AS A BONUS:
- Experience with studying and interviewing people you don’t know to learn about their needs and experiences.
- Experience working collaboratively with a team to solve a common goal.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.