About the job:
As a Senior IT program manager and service leader at Peloton, you will be driving the regional project portfolio and IT service management to support Pelotons’ Global and Taiwan/Asia business ambitions
You’ll lead complex, cross-domain/culture/time-zone projects from start to finish.
It's your job to coordinate the players to deliver business value, as well as assuring after-project sustainable performance can be delivered.
Who you are:
- You can articulate underlying business needs, identify necessary service workflow, behind technical solution engineering
- You pride yourself in effectively and efficiently maneuver priorities and deadlines; fast paced goals stimulate without overwhelm you
- People enjoy coming to you to bounce ideas and consult with complex (non-technical) scenarios
- To you, project management technique (Agile, Waterfall...etc) are forms that you have well understood the essence and to be adapted based on context
- 4+ years (6+ preferred) demonstrated results in responsibilities below
- Program/project manage Pelotons’ Taiwan/Asia IT portfolio
- Define, revise and drive performance of service management process/excellence
- Foster empowering relationships with Global IT stakeholders
- IT Infra experiences (site setup project, IT service operation know-how)
- Minimal: Fluent/Comfortable verbal and writing
- Minimal: Competent verbal. Basic reading and writing
- Preferred: Fluent overall
- Based at Taiwan, Taipei. (Can remote work from home)
Business Process/Flow Improvement experience will be a plus.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.