Peloton is seeking a Senior Engineering Program Manager to drive planning, project execution, and development for the following modules - TDM, camera and/or audio modules. The ideal candidate is relentless in getting things done and has a passion for delivering results with a strong track record of success.
You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. You will work in Hardware Engineering and will be responsible for a connected Fitness Device Product development cycle from concept to launch.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- You will work with Product EPM, Hardware EPM, Modules EPM, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Industrial Design, Software, Product, Quality, and Operations to support in detailed and comprehensive program plans creation, ensuring that future programs and products meet all of our targeted requirements
- You will work with your counterpart in US (module EPM) to establish a comprehensive program schedule with all dependencies, with identified critical paths at each stage of the program and a detailed program budget for the development cycle
- You will work closely with US module EPM to lead the cross functional team to execute on program plans, and can synthesize issues in actionable form to leadership
- Lead sync up meetings with Peloton team, JDM partners and suppliers
- Keep the leadership team informed of key developments, risks and corrective actions; drive closure on open issues
- Maintain, track and update module level risks, upcoming milestones, and team priorities while also ensuring cross functional alignment and agreement on those areas
- Coordinate and facilitate solutions to mitigate risks, keep projects on track and within budget
- Plan and execute module Engineering builds successfully - this includes part and supplier tracking, collaboration with operations teams on build readiness, tracking build matrixes.
- Prepare and lead successful milestone reviews
- 5+ years experience with Hardware Program Management
- Managed multiple product development cycles for a hardware and software complex system with cross functional dependencies
- Leadership skills and ability to influence and inspire team members
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex technical issues or ideas to a wider audience
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Experience in working with international suppliers, ODM’s and US companies
- Very Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills; well-organized
- Self-motivated, action-driven and biased towards results, and has a strong sense of ownership
- Deep understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience building and maintaining detailed program schedules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese Mandarin
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.