Supervisor, Member Support Real-time Analysts
Peloton's Member Support team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
This role reports to the Manager, Member Support Forecasting & Planning, and will leverage data and forecasts produced by the Workforce Management team to ensure that the Real-Time Analyst team leverages the available staff appropriately to maintain consistent world class support to Peloton’s valued Members. We are looking for an analytical, creative, problem solver who is willing to constantly challenge the status quo in an effort to continuously improve service to our Members. This role will work across the business to ensure that the RTA team is situated to make sure we are delivering the most efficient service possible to be a best in class Member Support organization.
Peloton’s Plano Campus (Dallas, TX metro area)
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead the RTA team in coordinating appropriate staffing allocation and availability of Member Services staff in order to achieve service level goals
- Work closely with WFM team at-large to create standard operating procedures
- Partner with Data Analytics team to use data effectively to drive performance
- Monitor associates to ensure optimal staffing levels, including across multiple communication channels simultaneously
- Collect data points on Member Services performance for the intraday forecasts to determine adjustments to current staffing trends
- Administer volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate
- Participate in decision-making discussions, and advise business leaders, using data and data driven insights as the foundation.
- Complete root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommending changes to WFM team to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Make daily changes from exception requests to time off requests by updating schedule exceptions and responding to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests
- Ensure that all reports originating from the department and team are accurate and reliable
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, supply chain management, statistics, engineering, mathematics, economics, finance or related discipline or equivalent 4 years of leadership experience in a contact center environment (required)
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for data & analytics
- Proficiency with WFM tools (Calabrio, Aspect, etc) and WFM management processes
- Proficiency with contact center WFM metrics and standards
- 3+ years of contact center experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal direction
- Proven ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- 1+ years leadership experience in a contact center WFM space is preferred
- Graduate degree in analytics, supply chain management, statistics, engineering is preferred
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of over 1.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. We make fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage our Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovation company at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provides a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere, through iOS and Android as well as most tablets and computers.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton is a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: PTON) and pre-IPO investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.