The Director of Test and Measurement Services will be the senior leader of test operations within the Quality group. This role will be responsible for facilities development, staffing, and budgeting to support the testing and measurement execution needs of the broader Operations and Product Development organization. This role will regularly partner with the Manufacturing and Quality teams, as well as the Mechanical, Electrical, Reliability, Sourcing, and Supplier Development functions.
- Responsible for the identification, leasing, and buildout of testing facilities internationally
- Responsible for building world-class test and measurement services team to meet all of Peloton’s testing and measurement needs
- Owns roadmap for test and measurement equipment and services advancement in alignment with Peloton growth
- Oversees insuring proper facility procedures, resourcing and workload scheduling to support for all product development and sustaining activities
- Oversees quality and safety procedures and protocols for all facilities
- Establish relationships with necessary third parties to augment or facilitate improved capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (BSME, BSEE) or other related technical degree preferred, or an equivalent combination of work and educational experience
- 10+ years working experience as a testing professional
- 8+ years in a people leadership role
- Demonstrated experience managing a testing facility and building a team
- Experience related to the following areas:
- Materials Testing
- Failure Analysis methods and tools
- Product Compliance
- Previous testing of consumer products preferred
- Strategic thinker - Experience establishing a testing infrastructure strategy to meet the needs of a fast-paced, growing, and international organization.
- Clear and concise communication skills to relay strategy and execution plans to business leaders
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.