ABOUT THE ROLE:
Peloton is seeking a new addition to our Apparel Planning & Operations team. The Apparel Retail Operations Coordinator will report into the Sr. Manager, Apparel Global Retail Operations and partner with the regional Planners, Logistics, Visual Merchandising teams, and the greater Retail teams to drive Apparel operational excellence across all retails stores.
This individual will be responsible for supporting in the execution and documentation of standard/streamlined Apparel operational programs, policies, and new initiatives across retail stores, localizing where needed. They will also support day-to-day Retail activities ranging from developing standardized operating procedures to enforcing store compliance. This an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to learn and support a fast growing apparel retail business.
- Responsible for supporting the development and documentation Apparel operational policies that benefit both customers and team members
- Ensure operational efficiency through enforcement of simplified store processes that minimizes opportunity for human error and improves store compliance
- Support the roll out of new system and technology initiatives (i.e. SAP transition, RFID implementation)
- Track and share timelines with the Apparel team for store openings, closures, refits and remodel projects in conjunction with the Retail Ops and Store Development teams
- Apparel lead to ensure store teams adhere and are compliant with policies and procedures
- Partner with Logistics to track shipments to stores and troubleshoot any outstanding issues
- Support Inventory Management to ensure retail teams are complying with inventory receiving, RTW, and replenishment policies
- Ensure successful collection launches and promotional periods by managing and maintaining coupon codes, adding and removing products to point of sale, and communicating with stores
- Order consumable supplies and liaise with the Procurement team
- Provide insights into weekly retail performance KPIs to supplement weekly Apparel reporting in retail stores
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of retail operations or relevant experience
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail
- Strong communication and written skills
- Previous Apparel experience is a plus
- Experience working with ERP systems such as Netsuite and SAP is a plus
- Previous experience supporting international expansion is a plus
- A high degree of motivation to be proactive and go above and beyond the task at hand
- Ability to work in a fast-past and lean environment that is prone to change
- Creative problem solver with experience working collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders to improve existing processes
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.