As an Inside Sales Manager, you will focus on leading a team of Inside Sales Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives to achieve and exceed team sales goals. The Inside Sales Manager is results-focused. The Inside Sales team will be focused on converting inbound leads to bike and tread sales. You will be responsible for hiring, training and coaching your team of Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives. You must teach them to convert inbound leads into connected fitness members as well as attach extended warranties and accessories to orders. Throughout the entire sales process, you will ensure your Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives place a priority on the Member Experience. You will also assist in educating, hiring, training and coaching Account Executives and Seasonal Sales Development Representatives with sales methodology. If escalations or issues occur the Inside Sales Manager will serve as the authority and act to resolve.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Drive hardware sales, connected fitness member account sign-ups and ensure high conversion rates and attachment rates
- Coach and lead your team members on SDR and AE team be successful Sales Professional, focused on Key Performance Indicators as well as customer experience
- Have weekly one-on-ones to discuss performance, areas of strength, areas of opportunity and career progression
- Guide and assist in the development of AE and SDR team in sales training and processes.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly team goals
- Maintain a consultative selling approach by following Peloton sales methodology - selling the company's core product, accessories and ancillary product offerings (i.e., warranties) to new leads and existing bike owners
- Actively monitor inbound sales phone calls and provide immediate feedback on performance with a formulated and approved process
Assign ownership of inbound lead email inquiries and ensure a timely and accurate response and follow-up
Collaborate on lead generation and sales with Customer Experience and Marketing, as needed
- Work with your Supervisors to make sure your team is scheduled to ensure maximum coverage
- Serve as product expert by providing up-to-date product information
Available to work weekends/evenings when necessary
EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- 3-5 year management experience of sales/revenue-generating team
- Strong technical skills with the ability to assist/train to sales policies and processes
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
Proactive, never fail attitude/ ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working collaboratively as well as have healthy competition
- Experience with lead qualification and objection handling
- Time and sales pipeline management positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products and CRM (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Servant leadership and a team-first attitude
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.