As an Inside Sales Supervisor, you will focus on ensuring the Inside Sales team achieves and exceeds sales goals which result from inbound lead generation and an existing customer database. You will educate and skillfully guide customers through the Peloton buying experience while ensuring the highest level of quality, customer care, and integrity. You will also assist in educating SDRs and Seasonal AE’s with sales methodology and training. If escalations or issues occur the Inside Sales Supervisor will act as manager on duty during their respective shift. As an Inside Sales Supervisor, you will focus on achieving and exceeding sales goals which result from inbound lead generation and an existing customer database. You will educate and skillfully guide customers through the Peloton buying experience while ensuring the highest level of quality, customer care, and integrity. You will also assist in educating SDRs and Seasonal AE’s with sales methodology and training. If escalations or issues occur the Inside Sales Supervisor will act as manager on duty during their respective shift.
- Continually assist in the development of team members across all areas of specialization and the sales experience while fostering a high level of engagement
- Coach team members on development plans and provide feedback on the coaching process for future enrollees
- Contribute to the development and facilitation of new hire training as well as assisting with onboarding
- Utilize KPI reporting to identify opportunities of team members and coach them towards achieving and exceeding team sales goals through excellent customer service and product knowledge
- Executes the Inside Sales methodology through meaningful customer interactions
- Develop and facilitate a mentorship program
- Lead team meetings to ensure team understanding of company initiatives as well as the team’s performance against KPI’s
- Come prepared to meetings with manager with areas of struggle, openness to accept feedback, and improve on leadership abilities
- Assist in Sales Technology adoption and usage across the team and serve as a subject matter expert
- Provide feedback on your team’s lead list by effectively utilizing Peloton CRM system (Salesforce) to track and monitor lead activity, lead dashboards and reports, call lists, and lead integrity to influence lead conversion
- Serve as product expert by providing up-to-date product information
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual team sales goals
- Actively monitor inbound sales phone calls
- Ensure all messages in the Supervisor channel are replied to in 2 mins or less.
- Reply to emails from the supervisor inbox on your scheduled day within 24 hours.
- Expedite resolution of advanced Member issues, reduce first reply time and full resolution time, actively monitor and address all escalations as needed.
- Help attract and maintain top talent by interviewing and hiring new Agents; oversee their development through evaluation and coaching to ensure continued growth and deeper skill sets
- Follow and assist with enforcement of all policies and procedures, including ROE, Chat & Call Engagement, Cadences, time keeping.
- Work with Inside Sales Leadership to create and execute a variable schedule strategy for the department which includes daily maintenance of individual rep time sheets.
- Working weekends/evenings is required
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- 1-2 year management experience of sales/revenue-generating team
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Time and sales pipeline management
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products and CRM (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Strong strategic sales and coaching skills with the ability to assist/train to sales policies and processes
- Proactive, never fail attitude/ ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working collaboratively and non-competitively with teammates
- Experience with lead qualification, objection handling, and closing new leads
- No previous performance management plan or written violation of policy in the last 6 six months
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.