The Digital Media Analyst plays an important role on the Digital Media team, responsible for performance campaign executions across Paid Social and Programmatic channels. You should have a solid understanding of how Paid Social platforms and DSPs function and apply cutting-edge tactics and technical expertise to maximize media acquisition efficiency across a range of conversion objectives.
- Execution for Peloton Paid Social and Programmatic campaigns including planning, trafficking, day-to-day optimizations & budget pacing.
- Run creative reports on a regular basis to share insights and actions with creative & brand teams.
- Collaborate with the creative & brand teams on developing new concepts, copy, and ensuring assets meet platform best-practice.
- Implement custom audiences, contextual, look-alikes, and other affinity groups for targeting.
- Paid Social campaign set-up and management including pixel implementation, audience targeting, creative testing, bid and budget management, etc.
- Programmatic campaign set-up and management including audience targeting, creative testing, bid and budget management etc.
- Monitor account performance & provide regular updates to the Manager.
- Deliver weekly performance reporting & insights with thoughtful, concise recommendations on next steps for improvement.
- Implement and monitor tests e.g. A/B landing page, copy tests and conversion lift tests.
- Develop relationships with Facebook and other platform account teams to evolve strategy, optimizations & adapt to platform changes.
- 2+ years proven hands-on expertise in Facebook Ads Manager and a major DSP (DV360, TTD, etc.)
- Direct-to-consumer acquisition, retail, subscription-based product or e-commerce campaign management experience.
- Familiarity working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with incrementality measurement in addition to A/B and multivariate testing.
- Excellent data-driven analytical skills.
- Advanced media-specific spreadsheet experience (pivot tables, vlookups, media formulas).
- A clear understanding of pacing, flighting and nuances of managing channel-specific budgets.
- Social campaign management platform experience (Smartly, Kenshoo, etc).
- Experience with multiple Programmatic channels (Display, Native, Audio, Video, High Impact, DCO, etc.)
- Pinterest, TikTok & Twitter Ads Manager platform experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics and understanding of pixel/tag management (GTM, Tealium, Segment, etc).
- Experience with Looker or other BI tools for deeper data analysis (Tableau, etc).
- Experience with Google Sheets, Docs, & Slides.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.