Member Support Real-time Analyst
Peloton's Member Support team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
This role reports to the RTA Supervisor. In this role the RTA team will manage and monitor intraday queue performance and schedule adherence and respond to the changing levels in a systematic way to help to deliver a best in class member experience. We are looking for a problem solver that is a consistent teammate with the primary focus of supporting our members.
Peloton’s Plano Campus (Dallas, TX metro area)
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage and monitor intraday queue performance and schedule adherence
- Monitor real-time work statuses and notify leadership of exceptions
- Understand the standard response measures to typical fluctuations in volume and staffing, and navigate alternative options in ambiguous situations
- Manage real-time changes to agent schedules in the WFM platform
- Ensure that absenteeism is being tracked appropriately
- Perform routine schedule maintenance
- Understand the objectives of Member Support to apply to management of intraday queues
- Various ad hoc responsibilities
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Internal Candidates:
- 12 month tenure as a Member Support Associate after training & nesting
- Strong productivity, CSAT, and QA scores
- Schedule flexibility, time management skills, composure under pressure
- Strong recommendation from Supervisor/Manager
- External Candidates:
- 2 years of contact center experience or a bachelor’s degree in a applicable field
- Understanding of contact center best practices
- Flexible work availability required
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of over 1.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. We make fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage our Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovation company at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provides a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere, through iOS and Android as well as most tablets and computers.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton is a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: PTON) and pre-IPO investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.