Peloton's Software Program & Operations team is looking for a Manager, Incident Management to work on our award-winning fitness products & interactive platforms. In this role, you will perform a key role to drive the incident management process in support of our global platforms.
- Design, implement, and operationalize incident management processes to manage incidents impacting customers and the technology environment.
- Interface with global program stakeholders to refine activation criteria and procedures.
- Develop table-top exercises to engage in simulated crisis scenarios to evaluate program effectiveness and organizational preparedness.
- Champion incident management concepts and practices with management, key stakeholders, business representatives and global partners.
- Overseeing the incident management process and team members involved in resolving the incident.
- Analyze data and trends from multiple incidents and identify themes which will drive the prioritization of Post-Mortem Action Items across the organization
- Prioritizing incidents according to their urgency and influence on the business.
- Producing documents/knowledge base outlining the protocols and how to handle each incident and collaborating with the incident management team to ensure that all protocols are diligently followed.
- Logging all incidents and their resolution to see if there are recurring malfunctions.
- Adjusting the incident management process as required to ensure its effectiveness.
- Managing the incident team members by re-assigning workloads and re-scheduling non-urgent tasks.
- Solid teamwork & collaboration skills, ability to motivate the team to be highly productive and maintain a positive work atmosphere.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ year's experience working in IT service/Incident management, or a similar role.
- Experience working with customer support & defect management tools like Zendesk, Jira
- Experience with programming languages such as Python or Ruby & SQL.
- Experience with monitoring & event management tools like NewRelic & Splunk
- Knowledge of IT service management frameworks like ITIL and COBIT is a plus.
- Managerial skills and ability to collaborate with team members.
- Ability to analyze a high volume of technical data and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving, analytical, and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in an unstructured / fast-changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate and work cross-functionally with stakeholders and team members.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.