Peloton is looking for a hardworking and analytically minded Strategy Manager to help us identify and evaluate opportunities for growth. Reporting to a Senior Manager on the team, they will work cross-functionally and take a research-based approach to help craft critical strategic and business development initiatives for the company. The Strategy function sits within Peloton’s broader Strategy & Corporate Development team.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, strategic, and creative problem solver who is a strong teammate (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, has excellent analytical and storytelling skills, and is willing to tackle additional responsibilities when needed!
- Lead primary and secondary research and analysis to support the development of Peloton’s near- and long-term strategy
- Lead projects that support initiatives across product development, pricing, content strategy, new revenue opportunities, addressable market sizing, market landscape research, and strategic planning
- Synthesize data and research findings into insightful strategic recommendations and help communicate key findings to Peloton’s senior leadership team
- Manage end-to-end project timelines and lead third party vendor and partner management throughout the project lifecycle
- Work cross-functionally across the organization, partnering with Content, Product, Product Marketing, Membership, Finance, and other teams on a variety of growth-focused projects
- 4+ years experience in a highly strategic and analytical role (at least 2 years of management consulting and/or corporate strategy experience is required)
- Experience at a high-growth tech company or D2C subscription company is ideal, but not required
- Experience managing and executing primary/secondary research and translating data into strategic recommendations
- Experience working with cross-functional partners and presenting to high-level executives
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple work streams at once
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Great attention to detail and self-motivation
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs); experience with Looker is a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.