You will be a software engineer on a newly forming team which is focused on creating and expanding Peloton’s web presence by engaging customers with unique stories through personalized content.
As owners of the product, we obsess over the customer. Market research, user research, A/B testing, data analysis, et al, all inform product and new development, creating ecommerce experiences that can be utilized across inside sales, retail and marketing, and are metrics-driven. As engineers, we build an engineering environment that is scalable and easy to work with, continuously improving our tools and processes for development, release, testing, monitoring, et al.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL…
- Work on a cross-functional team of 4-8 engineers
- Work with tools like Typescript, React, Next.js, and styled-components
- Integrate with Contentful, Segment, Google API and other providers
- Own full lifecycle, from ideation and discovery through deployment and support
- Utilize and expand on various content tools to create a personalized user experience
- Envision and build scalable, reusable components that improve both user and dev experience
- Be an enthusiastic and invested partner with the design and product leads
- Vet and build new engagement features
- Promote clean code through continuous refactoring while developing features
- Help to build and sustain a stable, scalable Agile environment
- Enjoy a team dynamic of positivity, inclusivity, transparency, learning and trust
- Pair and mob and mentor and grow
- Have a voice that is valued
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE...
- 0-3 years experience
- Passion for building consumer-facing websites
- Background in:
- Industry best practices and web standards
- React, Next.js, Vue or similar JS frameworks
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.