As Peloton’s Manager, North America Capacity - Final Mile, you will support key operational aspects of Peloton’s in-home delivery and service business. This role leads our team of data-oriented Capacity resources and drives efficient use of the Peloton operations teams. It is also responsible for indirectly leading various Peloton teams across the country to accomplish business objectives. You will regularly interact with both audiences, through strong communication and partnership skills.
The is fast-paced and requires heavy attention to detail with strong organizational and communication skills. The ideal candidate for this role is highly organized with the ability to manage multiple changing priorities concurrently.
AREAS OF OWNERSHIP:
- Lead and develop a team of direct reports to support our Global Operations teams
- Become a subject matter expert in all aspects of Peloton’s Delivery and Service Operating Model and look for continuous improvement opportunities
- Apply your knowledge of various Delivery and Service Operations businesses to understand areas in need of operational support, with the curiosity and motivation to explore unknown areas of opportunity and provide supporting information to leaders
- Monitor, predict, and administer changes to systems and maintain delivery and service capacity
- Own capacity forecasting and modeling to support resource planning, schedules and supporting systems
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead and drive professional development in the team responsible for maintaining Salesforce Field Service Lightning configuration in support of Peloton’s delivery and service locations, ensuring field teams are configured, scheduled to work, and able to complete every appointment
- Proactively manage Peloton’s Delivery and Service capacity
- Continuously revise and optimize fulfillment territory structure to match the needs of the business.
- Monitor reports and take appropriate actions to ensure the most efficient use of Delivery and Service teams
- Query databases and interpret the most up to date information to steer decisions
- Conduct written and verbal presentations to share insights and recommendations to audiences of varying levels of technical experience and leadership level
- Educate leaders by becoming a subject matter experts in all things Delivery and Service
- Collaborate with experts across other teams ranging from Software Engineers to Vendor Managers
- Provide tools, insights, knowledge, and guidance that enables effective business decisions in labor management, employee experience, and financial goals
- Build, monitor, and maintain forecasts and reports in Looker, Tableau, and Excel.
- Build, monitor, and control sustainable 3PL model within Salesforce Field Service Lightning
- Oversee KPIs to drive consistency in Member experience across providers
- Monitor multiple variables impacting delivery capacity and take action to proactively adjust capacity model to accommodate
- Oversight of North America Field Ops capacity performance including the balance of Delivery and Service OTD across partners, warehouses, and zones
- Conduct weekly team meetings, 1:1s, performance reviews
- Lead all hiring efforts and onboarding processes for direct report structure
- 3+ years of experience supporting complex software systems for an operations team.
- 2+ years of experience using Structured Query Languages
- 2+ years of experience leading people with direct reports
- Previous experience supporting planning for operations, delivery, or repair teams.
- Experience with forecasting
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, with excellent presentation skills
- Open to and embrace changes in methodology and procedures
- Able to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere with a bias for action.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot and think on your feet.
- Experience with capacity management software - e.g. Salesforce Field Service Lightning or ClickSoftware
- Geospatial mapping experience preferred - E.g. ArcGIS or QGIS
- Able to travel for project based assignments
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.