Peloton is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Global Strategic Marketing team to focus on go to market development in support of our incredible Content programming. This person will have a sharp focus on Content and Music marketing initiatives that not only engage our existing Members (retention), but support in ‘unlocking’ new audiences (acquisition). Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this person will be responsible for supporting the strategy, development and execution of content-led marketing campaigns and projects, in particular, Artist partnerships. This role will work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, partnering with key stakeholders across Content, Music, Brand, Creative, Social, Media, Comms, CRM, & more to elevate Peloton’s content through brand-building initiatives that spotlight our music value proposition alongside Peloton’s breadth of disciplines + rock-star instructors. This is an opportunity for a candidate who obsesses over culture and who leverages data and insights to drive business and brand outcomes.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders globally (Content, Music, Creative, Insights, Brand Strategy, Media, Web, Social) to drive 360 integrated campaigns forward at brand standards to foster deeper engagement with the Peloton Member base and unlock new audiences
- Author strategic marketing briefs that leverage data, insights, brand and channel strategies to create engaging Member / consumer facing content
- Lead briefing process and integrated campaign management (brief, media + creative oversight, production, handoff) for on and off-platform Music partnerships, i.e. Peloton Artist Series classes
- Responsible for partnering with the Media team and Channel Leads on asset requests and asset management. Channels include, but are not limited to Peloton Owned Channels, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Push, Email, Web, Organic Social
- Support the Senior Marketing Mgr in the development, management and execution of large-scale, Tier 1 Content marketing initiatives / Artist partnerships
- Support the development, roll-out, and recaps of Music & Content marketing campaigns, optimizing for how we utilize owned, earned, and paid media to further brand goals
- Support the development of presentation materials to facilitate cross-functional sharing between, including external partners + executive leadership
- 5+ years of experience in integrated marketing; experience at a brand or agency preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Highly organized and detail-oriented - can execute complex tasks flawlessly and with minimal oversight. Time management skills are a must.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight time-frames in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and team skills, comfortable with presenting in groups as needed. Lives Peloton’s #TogetherWeGoFar value.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Excellent track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Independent thinker who thrives in solving new problems, knows how to pivot in a pinch and come up with creative solutions.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about health, wellness, music, lifestyle & content creation. Has a pulse on pop culture, music, and cultural moments.
- Proactive, forward-thinking with the ability to anticipate needs and get ahead of deadlines
- Is an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.