About the role:
Peloton is seeking a Senior Analyst, Logistics APAC to join our newly established Taiwan based Supply Chain team. This position will report to the Senior Manager, Logistics – Asia (based in Taiwan) with a functional reporting to the Senior Manager International Freight who is based in Peloton’s Corporate HQ in NYC (at time of hiring, this role will directly report to the Senior Manager International Freight.
You will own the day to day operations with the Transportation and Export teams of Peloton’s suppliers in Asia and with Peloton’s International Transportation providers Origin offices in Asia. You will ensure that our suppliers have Cargo ready on time and in full to optimize lead times between our supplier’s door and the Port of Origin in Asia and that suppliers execute bookings against forecasted volumes.
You will act as a conduit between the US based Supply and Demand planning team and the International Freight team members based in the UK and US.
You will document the processes at our suppliers from the time finished goods come off the manufacturing line to the time the Container is gated in at the Port of Origin.
You will be involved from the point of system integration and enhancements, securing capacity based on forecasting to setting and managing performance KPI’s with our transportation partners.
The ideal candidate comes from similar role at a TW or CN Exporter, a Freight Forwarder or a steamship line. Must have previous experience managing Imports into Asia (parts) and Exports from Asia (including intra-Asia transportation).
Expected travel about 20 %.
- Drive KPI’s with our partners
- Ensure relevant shipment milestones are exchanged and data is used to drive decisions
- support the integration of suppliers to a future TMS
- Identify areas of process improvement
- Document all processes
- Anticipate and communicate disruptions to Peloton’s supply chain and prepare contingency planning
- Minimum experience of 5 years with an Importer, Freight Forwarder or Steamship line in a similar role
- Fluent in Mandarin and English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Excellent Excel and Data Analytics skills
- Previous experience with E2Open (preferred), ERP, TMS and have the mindset to implement systemic and data driven solutions to problems
- Ability to translate data into clear action items and insights to Peloton’s Senior and Executive Management
- Highly organized and structured
- Highly detail and process oriented
- Continuous improvement mindset, consistently challenging the status-quo
- Forward thinking, anticipating disruptions and contingency planning mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high tech environment prone to change
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired results
- Capability to build and manage a high functioning team with inspirational and positive leadership
- Overall passion for Supply Chain and Transportation
- Creative approach to problem solving
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.