Peloton is searching for a Senior Manager, Manufacturing Systems to lead and drive the creation and rollout of Peloton Output Park (POP), a greenfield facility in Northwest Ohio. This Manager will lead a team of Manufacturing System Engineers, Automation Control Engineers, and Manufacturing Testing Engineers providing day-to-day, hands-on manufacturing system leadership, development, execution, and support in conjunction with internal engineering teams and manufacturing partners to ensure that manufacturing systems and processes at POP are robust, repeatable and controlled. The Senior Manager, Manufacturing Systems will lead a team of engineers who will gather technical/customer requirements, research, design, develop, and support global manufacturing activities, recommend system & processes improvements, and create/manage project timelines. Manufacturing systems will include MES, and indirect ERP, MRP, QMS support.
- Lead a team of Peloton manufacturing execution system engineers in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, establishing a standard of excellence
- Hire, manage, coach, and develop team members; Lead employees through performance feedback reviews and goal setting/KPI exercises, training, and career development
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams (IT/Systems/QC/MFG) to ensure robust manufacturing systems strategies, providing expertise in manufacturing execution system development and execution
- Own the scope, implementation, and tracking of manufacturing execution systems projects
- Develop manufacturing execution system strategy, road mapping, and KPI’s; Collaboration with global IT and systems teams
- Support the configuration, administration, maintenance, and UAT/SAT activities of manufacturing execution systems
- Set goals, track deliverables, manage expectations, identify risk, and drive mitigations across all stages MES projects
- Lead development and validation of manufacturing execution systems that meet defined requirements
- Approve manufacturing execution systems SOP/WI’s for operating necessary equipment
- Lead as 1st level support (troubleshooting, internal & vendor interface) for manufacturing sites
- Build and lead an engineering team capable of 24-hour onsite or remote MES support
- Capture, analyze, real-time manufacturing data and metrics; Ensuring accurate manufacturing KPI dashboard data
- Research and recommend latest innovation in manufacturing execution systems, IIoT, and Industry 4.0 technology
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Computer Science, IT) is preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- At least 7 years of hands-on, manufacturing execution systems (MES) development and implementation; MES SME
- At least 4 years of experience in direct team leadership role
- History of success with building high-performing engineering teams
- Excellent communication skills, motivator, team builder
- Knowledge of state of the art MES tools and MES process; SAP preferred
- Extensive experience in developing or integrating manufacturing systems (ERP, MES, MRP, etc.)
- Experience in manufacturing systems strategy and planning (Industry 4.0)
- Experience working in a high speed, open and global manufacturing environment
- Extensive SAP experience required, SAP certification a plus
- Knowledge of Networking, OPC Servers, MS SQL Server, Sandbox testing, EIP, TCP/IP, Citrix Server, Visual Basic, etc.
- Strong project management skill set: LSSGB/BB, SCRUM, PMP certification a plus
- Extensive background in high-volume manufacturing execution systems development preferred
- Execution of large manufacturing capital projects ($3M+)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Jira, Confluence
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.