Peloton is looking to hire a product manager to help build, create, define, and launch a whole set of new experiences focused on growth, in one of the most exciting new business areas: Corporate Wellness. We are democratizing access to fitness by working with employers to bring Peloton to their employees. We are redefining the space -- setting a new bar for what customers and members have come to expect.
This is a role for builders who love navigating through ambiguity, diving deep into the data, establishing a vision, and working across engineering teams to build and prioritize key features. You will have an opportunity to play a significant role in how we build a brand new set of experiences to drive growth. This role is highly cross-functional working across the Peloton team to create powerful shared experiences for our customers and members.
- Establish vision: You will think big, build the product vision, and create a roadmap to help scale Peloton’s corporate wellness offering, focusing on the Company stakeholder experience.
- Obsess over customers and members: You will drive market research, user research, data analysis and user testing, and work directly with our B2B and B2B2C customers to inform product requirements
- Build for scale: You will deliver a roadmap that balances feature development with long term scaling.
- Collaborate and Influence: You will work closely with software, sales, account management, member experience, legal, marketing, and others to create key features to drive the business forward.
- 1-3+ years of work experience in product management roles working with engineering teams
- You have delivered complex, cross-functional products that have made a big impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer obsession: you enjoy obsessing over getting the customer experience right
- You earn trust with your team and stakeholders: you listen, you are inclusive, you treat others with respect, and you are willing to be vocally self-critical
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Data driven - you lean on data to make decisions and when you don’t have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights
- You are a builder - you like to invent on behalf of customers. You are comfortable working with ambiguity.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- B2B or B2B2C product management experience
- Passion for the wellness and fitness space
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.