- ARM-based Board bootloader / kernel bringup and driver porting
- Embedded system architect design review, development to fulfill product requirements
- Work with new technologies that are vital to product development
- Deliver investigation plans and reports, architectural documents, design specs, software and firmware source code, build scripts
- Perform tasks including debug, bring-up and production software development
- Successfully collaborate with both software and hardware teams
- Write software for hardware and system verification and validation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 7+ years of experience as an embedded system software/firmware development is required
- Multi-platform experience in embedded software design, bring up, feature development and trouble shooting
- Experience in coding in C/C++, Python
- Experience in writing unit and system level test software
- Ability to understand, debug and work with Schematics
- Experience in one or more of these areas: PD handshaking, HDMI protocol, I2C, SPI, CAN BUS communication protocols
- Strong debugging/trouble-shooting and problem solving skills of embedded systems
- Experience with Jira or other project management and bug tracking software
- Expert in firmware design and implementation
- Experience with real time debugging tools (software and hardware)
- Knowledge in serial interface protocols like I2C, SPI and USB
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.