Software Engineer, Data Pipeline - Data and Infrastructure Team
We are seeking a highly capable data engineer to develop procedures to enhance the accuracy and integrity of our organization's data and data pipeline. You will be involved in all phases of data pipeline development, collaborating with database developers to enhance data collection, storage and implementation procedures, and working with pipeline end users to improve their usability experience. You will also be involved in building out data QA automation processes.
- Crafting end-to-end pipelines that go from collection to DNN training via human and machine assisted annotation
- Automating dataset creation & versioning
- Designing and building systems for raw data mining
- Building tools to analyze data diversity, coverage and quality and identify areas of improvement
- Reporting data analysis findings to management to inform business decisions and prioritize information system needs
- Keeping up to date on developments and trends in data pipeline development best practices
- Proficient in Python, experience with scalable cloud development (AWS, Spark, Hadoop, etc.)
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL, Presto, etc.).
- Experience building data pipelines in a production environment
- Experience with machine learning systems, defining metrics, and performing error analysis
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and tests
- Familiarity with web-based annotation tools and visualization tools.
- Experience with data validation tools like great_expectations or tensorflow data validation.
- Experience and/or knowledge in fitness disciplines and a general understanding of different kinds of workouts.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.