Manager, Member Support (Tempe)
Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
This role reports to the Tempe Site Director, Member Support and will focus on growing and leading Peloton’s support operations in Tempe (for two of our four lines of business) to ensure a seamless and elevated Member Experience. We are looking for an innovative leader that has helped run world-class support organizations and who can motivate and inspire a rapidly growing team.
Peloton’s Tempe Campus (Phoenix, AZ metro area)
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build, coach, and lead a rapidly growing team of Support associates, leads, and supervisors that take tremendous care of our Members
- Drive a culture of performance by clearly communicating goals, organizing to maximize productivity and schedule adherence, and ensuring that business goals and KPIs are met
- Help evolve the staffing strategy by tier, channel, and site to optimize for Member satisfaction, response time, productivity and effectiveness
- Partner with the Service Design team to improve performance with policies, processes, and technology that enable our teams to provide consistently excellent support
- Partner with the Learning and Knowledge Management team to develop training programs that drive our team to meet/exceed our key performance indicators (KPIs) and fosters an environment of associate depth, proficiency and engagement
- Partner with the People team to recruit and hire new team members, facilitate transparent communications on site, and drive employee engagement and retention
- Own and drive business reviews and reporting to the broader organization to ensure that performance and the voice of the Member and associate is shared and understood for improvement and collaboration
- Serve as a visible leader on site in Tempe, setting an example by demonstrating our core values
- Lead from the front by working directly with Members and responding to high-profile and high-impact escalations as well as complex exceptions that set the standard for our seamless end-to-end Member experience
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- 8+ years of experience developing and leading a high performing member support / customer service organization
- People-focused orientation, with experience and a passion for continuous learning, mentorship, performance management, and career development
- Experience supporting a distinctive consumer brand, ideally in media or technology
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a rapidly changing and problem-solving environment
- A hands-on leader who is willing to do the work while also building the team for the future - action orientation
- Strong analytical skills and deep understanding of contact center operations to make data-driven decisions in order to optimize the various levers of member experience (satisfaction and NPS), productivity, efficiency, and quality
- Self-awareness and openness to feedback from all levels of the organization
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of over 1.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. We make fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage our Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovation company at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provides a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere, through iOS and Android as well as most tablets and computers.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton is a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: PTON) and pre-IPO investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.