Peloton is looking for an Application Security Architect to further strengthen our Security team and accelerate towards ensuring that security & privacy are designed into our products. The candidate will be responsible for building framework, processes, and automation around threat modeling, contribute towards secure coding guidelines, and for driving security assessments on new and existing products.
- Lead with hands-on code-reviews to proactively find potential security vulnerabilities and recommend their remediations
- Perform Threat Modeling on Product features
- Create Reference Security Architecture and deliver Secure Coding guidelines
- Be a strong security and privacy advocate
- Conduct security review assessments of product portfolio
- 10+ years of experience with information security in consumer electronics domain
- 5+ years of experience in shipping consumer devices and Mobile SoCs.
- Experience with code-reviews and secure product design
- Experience with threat modeling frameworks(STRIDE, VAST, PASTA etc.)
- Experience with Scripting Languages(Python, YAML etc.)
- Experience working with Kubernetes and Terraform
- Strong Knowledge of Cloud Platform(Preferably AWS)
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer science or equivalent
- Strong communication and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.