UX Researcher - Web Acquisition
Peloton is seeking a UX Researcher to support the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our digital presence and ecommerce store. This UX Researcher will collaborate with Research, Product and Design teams to identify usability issues and enhance the quality of web acquisition experience in meaningful and valuable ways. They will work closely with Sr. UX Researchers to use qualitative and quantitative research to improve features and experiences developed by the web acquisition and membership teams. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about designing and conducting usability testing.
Outside of prior user research expertise, success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated, super organized, open to feedback, a great presenter, and collaborative.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Collaborate directly with Researchers, Product Designers, Product Managers, Data Analysts and Engineers to define and align on research objectives and methodologies.
- Collaborate with Sr. UX Researchers to build and execute research plans, choosing the best methodology (qualitative or quantitative) to answer Product and UX research questions and produce new actionable insights.
- Regularly conduct evaluative research (e.g., usability studies, concept evaluations, benchmarking, heuristic evaluations) on existing Peloton acquisition products, to identify pain points and ensure that the current experience is constantly improving.
- Define, design and implement moderated and unmoderated usability studies on flat designs, prototypes, beta, and finished digital experiences.
- Use UX research platforms to recruit participants and program, launch, and analyze studies.
- Work closely with the Research Coordinator to define recruitment strategy, handle logistics and scheduling, and incentivize participants.
- Compile and present learnings to stakeholders in a clear and actionable way to inform product design improvements.
- 3+ years of UX Research experience (or similar relevant experience)
- Can provide work samples focused on UX research and testing
- Experience using research platforms to conduct moderated and unmoderated usability testing
- Experience planning for and conducting user testing
- Experience synthesizing a breadth of information and reporting in a consistent and actionable way
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
- Self Starter; ability to act autonomously
- Constant attention to detail
As a Bonus:
- Experience with remote and in-person user testing methodologies
- Experience analyzing consumer web products
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Experience in health and fitness, gaming, or other related fields
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.