The Platform team at Peloton is a force-multiplier that enables Peloton to move faster and scale safely, with minimal effort.
Core to the success of this mission is our new Tech Learning team. Tech Learning at Peloton is the first contact of all new engineers we hire, empowering them to learn what they need to quickly contribute to our products and technology, enabling them to have a highly rewarding first experience upon joining us. It also provides our Tech University with ongoing development, helping engineers grow the depth and breadth of their skills, building better code and opening doors to advance their career development.
We are looking for a Learning Experience Designer with strong skills in program design, curriculum development and project management to join us in crafting and delivering content for our engineering teams.
Tech learning is a new function at Peloton and as one of the founding team members, this is a chance to help make Peloton one of the best places to work for engineers of all disciplines: hardware, mobile, web, backend, data, machine learning, and more. You will have the opportunity to shape the experience of every member of every technology team. Your impact will be widely visible, across Peloton, and through open educational programs that make technology more inclusive for all.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across engineering to design engaging curriculum and instructional materials, such as online lessons, presentation decks, facilitation guides, and other companion documents.
- Provide strong visual design guidance to multiple training projects on copywriting, hierarchy, typography, layout and color.
- Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent and up-to-date and in line with larger training goals and initiatives.
- Build relationships with key cross-functional partners to understand how your content is being received and engaged within the market and take action based on feedback.
- Stay up to date with training and education trends — always look for new ways for us to remain innovative and effective in democratizing education.
What you bring
- A proven track record with instructional design, including creating engaging and interactive learning curriculums by applying industry standard methodologies, such as ADDIE, SAM, and Agile to the full life cycle of course development.
- Experience building content for large-scale programs focused on technical learning.
- Ability to analyze information from a variety of sources to form instructionally sound course content.
- Experience with visual design in Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint and other software used for developing engaging training experiences.
- Fluency in technical topics at the level of being able to interact effectively with learners, stakeholders, and subject matter experts.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.