The Peloton Engineering Design Tools and Systems team provides design software, Product Data Management (PDM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Computer Aided Design (CAD) and related solutions, systems platforms and design processes to design teams across multiple global sites. We are looking for a Design Tools Application Engineer to join our team to develop tools and processes used by Hardware Engineering to develop best in class fitness products.
We are looking for candidates with experience supporting design tools including mechanical and electrical CAD to help to improve the productivity of design teams. You will play a role in defining design processes, working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to deliver an exceptional user experience, and training/supporting users. You will partner with the team to develop best practices to build standard processes and consistency across design teams.
- Support design teams in resolving issues with the CAD/PDM/PLM systems.
- Create and maintain documentation on hardware engineering processes
- Assess skill sets and create training paths for Peloton Hardware Engineering staff to improve their modeling skills
- Experience with MCAD/ECAD Integration using IDF/IDX
- Experience working with FlexLM License Managers
- BS/MS degree in Information Systems, Engineering, or related field or equivalent industry experience
- 7+ years of experience in mechanical design using MCAD, ECAD and PDM (Solidworks, Creo, NX, Windchill, TeamCenter, Solidworks PDM) or similar platforms.
- 5+ Years of experience in supporting design systems and software tools for product development organizations
- Experience with top down design, using master modeling techniques and best practices for assembly management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.