Peloton is seeking a Production Designer to support the work of the UI Designers on the Product Design team in the visual design of Engagement Products including the Peloton Bike, Tread, and web, mobile and TV apps.
UI Designers at Peloton focus on visual interactive interface design: how users interact with devices, how users process information, and ultimately how Peloton’s engagement products “look” and “feel”. They create the “pixel-perfect” UI that Peloton Members experience.
Production Designer helps to support the work of UI Designers through the packaging of design files for development; the scaling of UI templates, elements, and screens; and the maintaining of design system documentation.
This role will also gain direct exposure to the Product Design process and gain experience collaborating with a seasoned Product Design team.
This role sits on the Product Design and User Research team at Peloton and will initially report to the Director, UI Design.
Note: Along with your Resume a link to your online portfolio (or to a PDF of the work you have produced) is highly recommended. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Organize, package and upload design files for engineering.
- Help to facilitate UI localization for our apps using our content management system.
- Assist in producing, package and maintain UI screens for localization.
- Regularly produce and maintain UI screens for proper marketing use.
- Organize and maintain design folders and files.
- Maintain libraries and symbols for UI kits.
- Maintain documentation for design system guidelines.
- Version out and resize design assets for multiple applications, screens, and platforms.
- Extending feature designs to similar platforms (e.g. iOS to Android) (e.g. Fire TV to Apple TV.)
- Assist in user acceptance testing (UAT) for visual perfection and provide detailed feedback annotations to engineering towards revisions.
- Assist UI Designers in executing select screens of new feature work.
- Strong visual design eye.
- Incredible attention to detail and meticulously organized.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently on multiple projects at once.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Absolute proficiency in Sketch and Figma.
- Experience setting up UI Kits utilizing global libraries and symbols.
- Experience creating and documenting Design Systems.
- 1+ years of experience as a Production Designer (or similar role) supporting a Design team.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.