MANAGER, CONTACT STRATEGY
Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
Service Design team designs, builds, and supports the technical systems and processes utilized by the Member Support team. Service Design collaborates across the business to design internal processes and tools.
Service Design works end-to-end: anticipating needs and preventing problems and errors; leveraging automation and self-service capabilities appropriately; optimizing access by channel based on topic and resolution success; and building and implementing highly effective and efficient assisted service approaches.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Contact Strategy Manager will design and implement the technology framework and strategy for how we connect with our members when they need assistance. As a member of the Service Design team, this manager will coordinate cross-functionally to craft self-service and assisted-service workflows to best serve our Members and Associates. The Service Design team is part of the Membership team and is rooted in crafting Support experiences that impress members every time. We obsess over every interaction that a Member has with us and design for delightful and low effort resolution. We are data-driven, collaborative, and understand how to drive the best outcomes for both our Members and the Membership team.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Design, build, and support process, procedures, and systems for support-related workflows to create intentionally efficient and easy to use methods for delivering positive impact for support and service teams.
- Create and execute the strategy for serving contacts optimizing for the Member, Associate, and cost
- Recognize and solve gaps in our current systems designs and optimize tools to craft optimal team experiences and drive efficiency.
- Develop controls and risk mitigation strategies to ensure business continuity and prevent service failures.
- Partner with cross-functional systems owners to collaborate and manage the flow of data in between all business systems.
- Evangelize information security throughout the organization, designing processes and systems with strong protection in mind.
- Maintain a change log of system changes and their impact on the business.
- Minimum of four years experience in a contact strategy/systems administrator/analyst role
- Understanding of system architecture, data management, and integrations
- Demonstrated success leading projects and programs that involve multiple stakeholders; comfortable collaborating with others
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Risk management, standards, and policies formulation experience preferred
- Zendesk and/or Talkdesk experience preferred
- Six-Sigma, ITIL, and/or Project Management experience preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.