Location: North London Warehouse
Salary: £45,000 upwards
Days: 5 out of 7 days per week, including weekends as necessary during busy season
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
You will own the day to day management of warehouse operations for Peloton’s North London site which includes site safety, warehouse team management, assembly operations, inbound/outbound shipments, and overall inventory management.
As part of the site leadership team you will help North London achieve site wide performance targets (KPIs), manage the professional development of team members, and promote a collaborative culture based on Peloton values. As the business and site continues to grow you must be comfortable managing a site with up to 100 team members and 80-100K sq./ft in size with multiple operational departments.
- Owner of the daily site operations within the Warehouse, operations include opening/closing the site, preparing and conducting delivery load-outs, inbound/outbound shipments, assembling product, site safety, and inventory management
- Motivate the whole Warehouse team and work to closely with your Warehouse Leads to achieve site performance targets whilst building a collaborative culture and abiding by the Peloton values
- Be responsible for the recruiting, onboarding, supervision, and daily management of all Warehouse staff including any agency or temporary staff onsite
- Responsible for coaching Warehouse staff and providing additional feedback and recognition to the site Operations Manager
- Conduct regular 1:1s with all Warehouse staff to support their long-term professional development
- Responsible for all Warehouse staff scheduling and shift assignments, including tracking and reporting
- Ensure Warehouse team adheres to all safety standards and operational SOPs
- Produce and generate reports on production rates, staff utilisation, stock levels, warehouse capacity, inventory accuracy/loss, and overall warehouse efficiency
- Create forward looking plan for weekly product assembly targets, inbounds/outbounds schedule, and staff scheduling
- Act as a business owner and represent the site when working closely with cross-functional partners including Supply Chain, Analytics, Recruitment, IT/systems, QA< and Safety teams
- Notify key operational support teams to resolve any issues or gaps with any warehouse equipment needed to run operation including tools, forklifts, compactors, and IT equipment.
- Assist the site Operations Manager in the overall operation of the site as needed
- 8-10 years’ experience working in warehouse operations with extensive knowledge of warehouse safety and inventory management
- Proven track record of managing a warehouse or warehouse team to achieve performance targets over time
- Experience learning new inventory management systems (Netsuite, SAP or equivalent) to manage and control inventory accuracy
- Experience with rolling out 5S and similar warehouse standards
- Experience in Ecommerce or FMCG industries, or operationally similar industries preferred
- Experience hiring and building a high performing team
- A passion for developing others and experience coaching team members
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve personnel or operational challenges
- Ability to work well and collaborate in a team atmosphere across multiple sites and functions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A passion for health, fitness and exercise
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Significant ownership of future site growth and building best-in-class teams
- Additional equity and performance-based awards
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.