The successful candidate has a strong electronics design and development background who will provide technical leadership as well as individual technical contribution as part of a team that supports the design, development, test, and integration of complex, embedded hardware/software systems. The candidate should be passionate about technology and always have the customer’s best interest in mind. The candidate will be working very closely with a JDM to deliver products on time and in spec.
- Provide capability and readiness assessment of battery cell and packing supplier from design to manufacture.
- Participate battery requirement includes safety, thermal, reliability and regulation as part of ERD (Engineering requirement document)
- Fully engaged in test plan for engineer validation and manufacture test requirement such as test coverage, criteria and DOE
- Join battery sub-system design review and verification such as gauge, charging profile and BMS hardware and firmware
- Cross function team collaboration include sourcing, HWQA, mechanical and firmware team.
- 7+ years battery industrial experience
- Schematic capture and PCB tools
- Ability to manage cell/packing supplier and JDM
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Domestic and international travel for on-site audit
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.