Peloton is searching for a Staff Process Engineer to lead and drive the creation and rollout of a greenfield facility in Northwest Ohio. The Staff Process Engineer will develop & amp; lead a plant team that will drive development and execution of Peloton’s process development and new equipment layouts and factory strategy. The successful candidate will lead a team of engineers in research, development, and benchmarking of World Class Manufacturing & engineering practices.They will define IndustrialEngineering requirements, perform detailed analysis (process simulations, material flow, cost, capacity, manpower), manage project timelines, launch, production and continuous improvement activities. This role will be a key support to the Senior Manager of Industrial Engineering. This leader will foster a positive culture that aligns with Peloton’s core values.
● Support a team of Peloton Industrial engineers in a fast-paced environment, establishing a standard of excellence
● Support global industrial engineering strategy, road mapping, metrics and KPI’s
● Drive industrial engineering departmental goals of standard work, specifications, cost savings, sustainability, and flawless project execution
● Develop structured processes for eliminating NVAA. Use and knowledge of WCM methodology a plus
● Teach and reinforce Manufacturing leaders and staff to identify, implement and complete improvement projects by identifying and eliminating barriers to success
● Ensure that all CI related items are successfully and professionally communicated to co-workers,
either verbally or in writing
● Assist Manufacturing personnel in creating and maintaining processes for control of relevant manufacturing documentation (build books, work instructions, test procedures)
● Lead industrial engineering innovation and new technology discovery explorations. Understand industry trends, methods, and tools to advance Peloton’s industrial engineering capabilities
● Execute project timelines, budgets, and communication within a cross-functional organization
● Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams, providing leadership and expertise in industrial engineering
● Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
● Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline desired (Mechanical, Industrial); Advanced degree a plus
● 10+ years Industrial Engineering experience in a hands-on, fast paced, engineering & manufacturing environment
● History of success of building high-performing teams; Excellent communication skills, motivator, team builder
● Extensive experience in Greenfield/Brownfield plant layout, material flow, equipment installs & startup, production ramp
● Great knowledge of VSM, process flow, workplace design, etc
● Experience in WCM Workplace Organization & other methodology a plus
● Experience with MES & automated testing solutions
● Experience in using CAD/CAM (SolidWorks preferred), AutoCAD, ProE, etc. a plus
● Knowledge of precision assembly, high speed assembly, welding, and finishing techniqueExperience manufacturing highly cosmetic, consumer-facing products manufacturing a plus
● Problem solving and corrective action skills: A3, DOE, 8D, DMAIC, Kaizen, etc.
● Experience leading large manufacturing capital projects
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.