FLEET MANAGER, FIELD OPERATIONS
- Oversee Peloton’s Fleet to ensure it is operated safely at all times, in accordance with all rules and regulations
- Create and collaborate with vendors to source and disposition Peloton Fleet vehicles
- Develop and publish reporting to track assets, spend, and fleet opportunities
- Publish vehicle safety and usage data on a regular cadence to Field Operations
- Continuously look for opportunity to reduce fleet costs
- Develop programs and processes to manage fuel cards including distribution and tracking
- Create and enhance Fleet processes and partners with local teams to ensure DMV renewals, insurance, inspections and smog certificates are maintained
- Manages Fast Trak, EZ Pass and any other toll accounts and usage
- Assist third party insurance claims adjusters with investigation and documentation of motor vehicle incidents
- Develops and maintains outside vendor and service provider relationships
- 2+ years of experience managing direct reports and collaborating across departments
- Experience evaluating between lease and owned assets
- Analytical mindset with the ability to create simple, repeatable reporting
- Knowledge of fleet operations and procedures across North America + Canada
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
- Highly organized with a relentless attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Tableau experience
Occasional evenings, weekends and holiday support may be required
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.