DIRECTOR, FINAL MILE DATA & SYSTEMS
The Director, Final Mile Data & Systems leads a direct reporting team and collaborates across the organization to develop and drive strategy for a 1 to 2-year roadmap. You will lead high-priority strategic initiatives in alignment with the business strategy and Peloton’s long-range plan by providing fact-based data analysis to support decision making, innovative solutions, and enhanced platforms to support Final Mile team members.
You will collaborate closely across multiple functions within Peloton ensuring alignment, support, and accountability. Your team will build strong relationships with key stakeholders, executives, and employees across the company to secure organizational commitment for defined strategies.
This role is fast-paced and requires attention to detail with strong organizational and communication skills. The ideal candidate for this role is highly organized with the ability to manage multiple changing priorities concurrently.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Lead near term strategy and own the process to deliver simple, scalable, and complete solutions:
- Represent the needs of Peloton’s Final Mile business.
- Advocate and influence change through the use of data and feedback mechanisms.
- Immerse yourself within different parts of the organization, document opportunities, and work across multiple teams to drive mutually beneficial improvements.
- Lead development of tools, insights, knowledge, and guidance to enable effective business decisions.
- Document existing system functionality and identify opportunities to improve.
- Communicate changes and impacts to Field Operations leaders.
- Participate in identifying, scoping, and launching of new technology.
- Apply your knowledge of Peloton’s business to understand areas in need of support, with the curiosity and motivation to explore unknown areas of need.
- Conduct written and verbal presentations to share insights and recommendations with audiences of varying levels of technical experience.
- Build, and maintain documentation of project requirements, define business needs and socialize these needs with the appropriate internal teams.
- 5+ years of experience in a combined technology or program delivery management role
- 3+ years of experience in a Senior Management position with success in business improvement including a background that includes complex organization change in final mile, service, or retail.
- 2+ years of international experience leading across a matrixed organization
- IT M&A experience across post-close, integration, and post-merger operations transitions.
- Experience with various development methodologies. E.g. DevOps or Agile
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, with excellent presentation skills.
- Able to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere with a bias for action.
- Tableau & Tableau prep experience
- SQL / SOQL experience
- Redshift experience
- Salesforce Field Service or other capacity management software experience. (preferred)
- JIRA Service Desk experience (preferred)
- Talkdesk experience (preferred)
- SAP experience (preferred)
- Warehouse Management or Inventory Control Systems experience (preferred)
- Multilingual (preferred) (French, German or Spanish)
Regular travel may be required
Some holiday, weekends and evening work may be required
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.