Peloton is searching for a Senior Manager, Operations to lead and drive the building of a greenfield facility in Northwest Ohio. This position will provide leadership in decision making as well as manage operational excellence. You will lead an operations function by integrating world-class manufacturing and business processes with existing maintenance information systems designed to accelerate best practices. You will manage 300+ employees with an operating budget in excess of $20M. You will lead the plant's equipment readiness availability and develop KPI's key to monitor progress. This position is responsible for managing processes and people to meet production, quality, safety and environmental standards and to meet sales and shipping commitments. This leader will create a positive culture that aligns with Peloton’s core values.
- Drive safety, quality, delivery, and productivity of the department and Operations through effective leadership
- Assist in the development and lead the execution of Operational Strategic Initiatives in your area of responsibility
- Provide direction to the team to focus on key results areas. Educate key decision-makers
- Champion diversity and inclusion behaviors
- Proactively seek and value all types of diversity and work to bring out the contributions of everyone
- Actively coach and provide feedback to peers, subordinates, and others as appropriate
- Build organizational capability through proactive coaching of the direct reports on skill-building and career development
- Drive continuous improvement in the organizational, technical and business information processes/systems through Lean/innovative thinking/ideas
- Be a proactive leader of lean manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies in business processes and lead the organization in the enterprise-wide lean implementation
- Manage all financial aspects of the business units
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business
- 6+ years people leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead a large staff of engineering and operational professionals
- Proven success driving Lean principles and philosophies, knowledge and successful application of WCM methodology a plus
- Operational Experience driving Operational Excellence initiatives
- Proven ability to improve operations within established quality systems
- Competent on PC and mainframe applications related to responsibilities
- Confidence and willingness to take calculated risks, implement new ideas, drive for results and sustain change
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor, lead and inspire an engaging work environment
- Champion for challenging existing practices and driving innovative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage conflict resolution
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage priorities and accountabilities
- Demonstrated ability to attract and develop talented people as well as effectively allocating and utilizing resources
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.