ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a highly organised and collaborative People Coordinator to join the International People Team at Peloton’s London location. The People Support Coordinator will provide support to all Peloton employees focusing primarily on the German team members. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator and take pride in providing the highest level of service to our team members. They are an effective multi-tasker with the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities at once.
- Compile employment contracts and contract addendum letters
- Provide support to employees including prompt and effective resolutions to first level employee questions on all People related topics, escalating to relevant subject matter experts as needed.
- Coordinate key People Team processes including employee onboarding, benefits & perks and annual talent reviews.
- Manage the onboarding process for new employees including new hire paperwork and system set up through to new starter checklists and welcome presentations
- Administer policies, programmes and practices to ensure compliance with local labour laws
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, People Systems, Onboarding, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll and PBP teams on administration of various projects, providing operational support as needed
- Provide support for benefits functions, including setup and administration of company benefits as well as support for all company wide perks and recognition programmes
- Communicate necessary people changes to payroll in a timely manner
- Maintain and update data within our People systems, provide ad-hoc reports for business leaders as requested
- Build compliance into all that we do, including running audits and reports on People data to ensure accuracy across all People systems
- Own People projects appropriate for their role and development as well as contributing towards wider People Team projects.
- Provide backup administrative support for the People team
- Must be fluent in German both written and verbal communications
- 2+ years of experience as a member of a fast-paced People/HR Team
- Strong multi-tasking ability - you are able to prioritize and work efficiently
- Effective communication skills - you take pride in providing high levels of service to our employees and have outstanding follow-up ability
- Highly collaborative - you enjoy working closely with other team members
- A strong sense of maturity and judgment when handling confidential employee data and sensitive information
- Detail oriented, organized and capable of meeting established deadlines
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.