Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client deliveries
What our Warehouse Team Leads do:
- Our Warehouse Team Leads (which we call Field Operations Team Leads) will assist the Field Operations Supervisors in the overall operation of the location.
- Responsible for on-boarding, training, coaching, and developing Team Members - including presentation skills and delivery techniques, as well as ongoing development of the team.
- Assist in planning, prioritizing and communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy and quality objectives are met.
- Will work to keep the team well informed of priorities and initiatives.
- Serve as Leader on Duty ensuring the day-to-day tasks and projects are completed by the team efficiently and safely and that all member concerns are addressed.
- Maintain high accuracy with operational procedures.
- Make sure the work area remains clean and neat, promoting a safe work environment that embraces Peloton’s mission and values.
- Have the ability to solve day to day operation challenges and lead the team to meet or exceed KPI’s and company goals.
- Serve as Peloton product expert and brand ambassador.
- Ability to conduct interviews and assess talent to create a diverse and successful team.
- Use systems to analyze reporting and work with management teams to implement solutions to close gaps.
The focus of this Field Operations Team Lead role is overseeing the warehouse inventory. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Assisting the Field Operations Inventory Supervisor in planning, prioritizing and communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy and quality are met for all Inventory Control related activities.
- Ensure current and accurate inventory control for all products. Oversee all physical inventories, cycle counts, system inventory movements and re-SKUing of inventory.
- Ensure the optimal utilization of space in a WMS system and rotate products as it pertains to LIFO and FIFO.
- Maintain and enforce material control procedures to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Check SCI Reporting to make sure all TO/POs are closed and accounted for.
- Triage problem inventory throughout the warehouse.
- Own and support the completion of daily inventory cycle counts within the SCALE Warehouse Management System.
- Take appropriate action regarding sales order fulfillment completion / exceptions report.
- Complete Inventory Adjustments / Transfers.
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
- Experience and knowledge of leading people preferred
- Experience sourcing, training and retaining talent preferred
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to obtain Peloton Forklift Certification
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 145 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 145 lbs and may be required to lift up to 145lbs with assistance. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is a full time hourly position that reports directly into the Inventory Supervisor.
WHY WORK AT PELOTON:
- Competitive Wage - We’ve committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
- Team Focused Environment - Live the “Together We Go Far” mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally and globally.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.