Assist in leading and managing a team responsible for supporting the National Field Operations network. One of your main focuses will be motivating, mentoring, and coaching your team to become the best they can be. This is a rapidly growing organization whose function is one of the most important in the Member experience. As a result, this leader must excel at staffing great people, developing them, and constantly optimizing performance to drive both error-free and exceptional service. This role works closely with Field Operations as well as Sales, Retail, and Member Support.
- Lead and manage a team by training, developing and coaching team members on a consistent basis
- Collaborate with all internal Peloton teams and serve as the point of contact and problem solver regarding all stages of the delivery process (initial scheduling, rescheduling requests, delivery status, service requests, etc.)
- Ensure proper workforce plans and execution are in place to support inbound and outbound contacts that occur during the delivery and repair experiences
- Leverage operational, financial and Member experience data to measure performance and to identify opportunities internally and with other teams to prepare the organization for large-scale growth
- Assist with hiring and training plans to ensure staffing and proficiency are in alignment with the business plans of the organization including the various seasonal patterns that exist
- Schedule Coordinators work hours to properly cover normal hours of operation
- Provide ad hoc reporting as requested by management
- Work different shifts as the needs of the business/team dictate
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of management experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience with vehicle routing and customer scheduling preferred
- Superior customer service skills
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to work different shifts, as needed, to cover hours of operation
- Proficient in Google Workspace
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent work ethic, relentless attention to detail and superior analytical skills
- Ability to build and lead a team of high performing people with the goal of achieving a very high standard of customer satisfaction
- Experience with Sales Force/Field Service Lightning preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.