The Industrial production line equipment engineer works in a cross-functional environment (engineering, manufacturing, quality and OEMs) with the responsibility of installing and maintaining assembly automation equipment. This job is based in Tainan. However, candidates must be willing to support OEM collaboration and SAT/FAT across various sites as needed.
- Provide hands-on industrial engineering leadership in building/supporting a scalable and repeatable assembly line platform
- Programming and troubleshooting of industrial machines which include PLC/HMI’s, industrial networks, Ethernet I/O, motions control systems, Servo drives, RFID, vision, and robotic systems, conveyors/AGV’s, etc.
- Monitor ANDON occurrences. Develop Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Preventive Maintenance (PM) on all equipment per the manufacturer's specifications; Minimize MTTR, Increase MTBF
- Coordinate Automation and Controls vendors on a variety of issues and manage/coordinate vendor activities for equipment upgrades and optimization projects upgrades/hotfixes/controls programming issue resolutions
- AA/BA Degree (EE,ME) or equivalent experience
- Ability to read 2D and 3D CAD
- Expertise with reading electrical schematics
- Working experience with equipment and utility installation
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles including developing DOE and test plans
- Expertise programming ladder logic
- C++ coding preferred
- Expertise with writing technical documentation
- Experience with Solid Modelling software, MS Office Suite
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.