As a Member Support Service Design Specialist, you will engineer support solutions as part of every Member's Peloton experience. You’ll collaborate across the business to design Member-focused processes and tools. Service Design will focus on ensuring the Support team is operationally ready for new products and services and to help drive continuous Member experience and Member Support performance improvements.
Service Design works end-to-end: anticipating needs and preventing problems and errors; leveraging automation and self-service capabilities appropriately; optimizing access by channel based on topic and resolution success, and building and implementing highly effective and efficient assisted service approaches.
About the Team:
The Service Design team is part of the Member Experience team and is rooted in crafting Support experiences that impress members every time. We obsess over every interaction that a Member has with us and design for delightful and low effort resolution. Peloton is evolving all the time, and our community turns to us as the experts to offer guidance in an empathetic, authentic, human and direct way. We are data-driven, collaborative, and understand how to drive the best outcomes for both our Members and the Member Experience team.
- Design and build process, procedures, and agent workflows to create intentional and delightful interactions with our Member Support team ensuring standard work and continuous improvement at scale
- Recognize and solve gaps in our current Support design offering and optimize tools to craft optimal Member experiences and drive team efficiency.
- Develop controls and risk mitigation strategies to ensure business continuity and prevent service failures
- Work with cross-functional teams to communicate the voice of the Member and inform business owners the Member impact of proposed changes
- Obsess over every touchpoint of the Member experience with a Members-First design
- Create a reporting mechanism to department leaders on agent efficiency to measure Member Support teams performance and identify opportunities for improvements
- Leverage data to set standards for Member effort and agent performance
- Partner with dependent functions to fully implement work products - Knowledge Base, Learning, Quality, Coaching, and OS Partners
- Minimum of two years experience in a customer-facing service role
- Understanding of system architecture, data management, and integrations
- Demonstrated interest in leading projects and programs that involve multiple stakeholders, comfortable collaborating with agile/scrum teams.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Risk management, standards, and policies formulation experience preferred
- Project Management and Six Sigma experience preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.