Peloton is on the hunt for a strategic-leaning Associate Creative Director to lead our burgeoning Corporate Health & Wellness sector. You and your team will provide creative ideas and strategic thinking to help our partner companies support and reward their employees through our products and offerings. This role is ideal for a creative leader that is willing to roll up their sleeves and dig into the details, while also being able to step back and see the forest through the trees.
This is a perfect opportunity for a confident and personable Senior Creative who has managed a team or teams. This person’s craft can be in Copy or Art, but must have a definitive sense of Strategy and deep care and consideration for business goals. The ideal candidate has experience across the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Wellness sectors, understanding these categories to be more nuanced and focussed. They will have a passion for being an ally to stakeholders, working alongside folks on their own team as well as our amazing partner companies.
This role reports directly to a Creative Director within the internal Creative organization. We will look to this role to ensure Peloton Creative is constantly delivering great thinking, attention to detail, and all-around amazing work for the Peloton brand. Day to day responsibilities will range from meeting with brand and marketing teams to understand their needs and requirements to working with creatives to define, execute, and refine a creative vision. This is a hands on role which would require the need for individual creative development from time to time.
- Constant creative conceptualization and iteration for fully integrated digital campaigns
- Inspire a team of creatives in developing advertising concepts from the smallest thought to the biggest.
- Work directly with brand, acquisition and retention marketing organizations to understand their needs, and then translate them into direction that the team can successfully execute.
- Help strategize new opportunities and improvements for advertising across various channels from paid social, email, landing pages, and more.
- Continually help to define processes to effectively deliver quality creative in high paced environment
- Understands and promotes contemporary design, leveraging style, function, and motion
- Evolve advertising communications on an ongoing basis to improve acquisition marketing performance
- Can lead and shepherd creative from concept stages through to production working with producers and project managers to deliver the final product.
- Present creative to teams in a clear and compelling manner
- 3-5+ years of experience as an Senior Copywriter or Associate Creative Director, 3+ within an agency environment
- Proven examples of complex digital campaign work from the smallest tactic to the most complex
- Has lead projects and the creatives working on those projects
- Has experience presenting ideas and enjoys doing it
- Has managed stakeholder expectations
- Great communication skills
- Likes long bulleted lists
- Self-motivated and doesn't wait to be told what to do
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously (we are a casual bunch)
- Comfortable bringing your point of view into a discussion
- Never satisfied with the work you produce and are still hungry after years in the industry
- Has managed and mentored the careers of a team of diverse writers
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.