This is a contract role. It can be based in either New York, NY or Plano, TX.
The Recruiting Programs & Enablement team supports our People Team goal of Creating the Best Place to Work for the World’s Top Talent by providing centralized, global support for Talent Attraction through TA project and program management, strategic pipeline initiatives (including campus, internal mobility, referrals), team training and enablement, interview assessment and compliance functions. Our mission is to provide scalable, Members First experiences for recruitment team members, candidates, hiring managers, interviewers and HR team members. We improve the efficiency of the recruiting process to deliver the right talent, in the right place, at the right time, continuously.
A large part of the work our Recruiting Programs & Enablement team delivers is related to building and managing large company-wide recruiting initiatives and we are looking to hire a Program Specialist to:
- Use excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills to support the execution and maintenance of recruiting programs that support strategic pipelines, including Referral Rewards, Internal Mobility, Campus Recruiting, Events, and Inclusive Hiring
- Monitor the success of each program including creating reports and dashboards, and proactively look for ways to continuously improve
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders and ensure everyone stays up to date and on track with their deliverables by maintaining project timeline trackers
- Experience supporting HR and/or talent acquisition programs and projects
- Passionate about creating Members First experiences
- Remarkable customer-service focus, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Data and KPI orientation
- Experience using project management software tools, Monday.com a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.