The Manager, Order Administration is responsible for managing the execution of a best-in-class Order Management solution. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of Peloton order management processes and SAP ERP Order Management modules (SD/OMS) to support our business. You will engage with local and global stakeholders to align on order administration and monitoring processes & service level agreements. You will maintain documentation of processes and procedures that support the order administration function and are expected to maintain forward looking roadmaps for future capability delivery and expansion to new markets. You will be required to provide operational scorecards to organizational leadership using data driven analysis, to monitor the health of the processes and identify continuous improvement opportunities to scale the business and build mature tools to support a growing organization. To excel in this role, you will need to possess a unique mix of technical skills, data analytical capability, management expertise, and process optimization knowledge. Additionally, you will create and maintain collaborative working relationships with cross-functional teams and their leaders to resolve issues and identify opportunities.
- Take on a leader role related to the Peloton Order Management and Monitoring processes to supervise a team to monitor members’ orders through fulfilment and payment for all regions. ● Provide perspective from your industry experience on how Peloton should operate - what processes should we further standardize or differentiate to build the best-in-class Peloton member order experience
- Partner and engage with local and global stakeholders to align on order and billing administration and monitoring processes, service level agreements and operational performance indicators.
- Serve as functional owner for SAP order management systems and business processes – maintain process flows, standard operating procedures for Order and Billing Administration function and identify continuous improvement opportunities and maintain forward looking roadmaps for future capability delivery and expansion to new markets.
- Establish and provide ongoing operational scorecards to organizational leadership using data driven analysis, to monitor the health of the processes and areas for improvement ● Collect business requirements and participate in solution creation for complex order management problems, as new business strategies/models are built or due to expansion in new markets.
- Drive data issues to resolution across cross-functional teams by partnering with Supply Chain Operations, Treasury (AR), Accounting, Ecommerce, Product Data Management and Enterprise Technology teams.
- Develop strong working relationships with Member Support, Supply Chain, Treasury (AR), Product Data Management and IT teams to ensure a cohesive process and resolution procedures.
- 5+ years experience in operational role managing a function and a team in an Order Admin or Management function
- 3+ years experience with best-in-class ERP, CRM, and order management systems - Big ERP (SAP, Oracle), Salesforce Lightning, etc.
- Proven Leadership and Management experience with Order and Billing Management functions
- Proven track record of successfully deploying Order Management, Billing Management processes enabled by systems solutions
- BA/BS degree
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills, ability to be firm and precise and concurrently build effective relationships
- Rigorous attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate in an ambiguous environment to steer the team towards high performance levels
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.