at Peloton Interactive
Peloton is searching for an organized and enthusiastic Training Specialist to join our Member Support team. As the Training Delivery Specialist, you will design and implement consistent and effective training programs across teams at all of our locations. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering training to ensure Peloton Member Support agents are fully proficient in their roles. This means delivering training to new hire employees as well as providing follow-on learning and up-training in a variety of formats and media targeting support professionals in an adult learning environment. The Training Delivery Specialist will work in an environment of high change and have the capacity for transmitting diverse, complex, and changing information to a class of learners so they are able to excel while working directly with Peloton Members in demanding situations.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Provide input based on learning delivery experience on innovative learning and development strategies aimed at driving the highest quality and consistency of support across all agents and sites.
- Responsible for ensuring agent proficiency via new hire training and onboarding; ongoing learning and development for new changes and refresher
- Partner with operational leaders to understand operational needs and priorities to effectively transition and support agent transition from learning environment into production. Activities include nesting, on-the-job training, and floor support activities such as huddle meetings and change readiness debriefs.
- Partner with learning and quality manager and curriculum development to implement and execute changes in the practical learning environment.
- Coordinate with the People team, operational leaders (in-house and outsource), workforce planning, to ensure learning cohorts are delivered to production per plan and fully mission ready
- Support operational leaders onboarding and early engagement plans designed to ensure every new employee has the best place to work start of their Peloton journey
- Evaluate training effectiveness and calibrate across the network of trainers to ensure consistent training and training outcomes across all of our sites
- Support and execute training delivery in multiple channels and tools to support an array of learning styles.
- Provide feedback to ensure our learning and development initiatives are aligned with both individual and our team’s needs
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
- 2+ years of training experience
- Passionate about adult learning and creating an engaging and hands-on learning environment that optimizes for training time and learner experience
- A leader with a vision for how to connect learning to employee engagement in order to foster development so that a ‘job’ becomes a ‘career’
- An innovator who uses data and technology to invent new yet practical and effective learning solutions specific to the environment
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects remaining focused on attention to detail
- A personable and empathetic team player who’s able to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, self-starter dynamic environment
- Have a passion for investing and developing people
This is primarily an inactive position, involving long periods of sitting or standing. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.