The Senior Analyst, Network Design role is responsible for supporting programs looking to solve end-to-end supply chain network challenges as it continues to enable significant growth for the organization. This role will work cross-functionally to set the strategy, compile, and analyze the necessary data, and build out key supply chain models to answer key questions impacting the organization. Programs range from short multi-week network design impacting small teams to long-term global networks impacting multiple departments (E.g., sourcing, manufacturing, middle mile, final mile, transportation, international).
You will be part of the growing Integrated Supply Chain Development team, playing a key role in deciding Peloton’s future network and ensuring effective deployment of new capabilities into our existing operation. As Peloton grows and expands in new marketplaces and broadens its supply chain footprint, you will be critical in the planning and execution of efficient supply chain strategies.
The role should be great at the end-to-end data analysis process and experience within the data ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) process, data validation, and advanced tools that streamline the data process when it comes to building out supply chain models. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual with both tactical data analysis and project management experience – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong analytical skills.
Drive the End-to-End Network Design lifecycle –
- Scoping: Build the business case for the program, identify the program goals and timeline, required team(s) and effort, and desired impacts
- Data Analysis: Identify data sources for key modeling inputs, execute data analysis and cleansing techniques, and data validation with key stakeholders
- Modeling Execution: Build out model scope, execute baseline model, resolve any modeling issues, document key assumptions, and identify and execute modeling scenarios; identify cross-functional impacts and serve as the single point of truth for the program; serve as the liaison between teams (E.g., SC and final-mile)
- Operational Deployment: Identify sustaining business owners, document all sustaining processes and successfully execute modeling recommendations; implement templates to make models sustainable/valuable; define reporting cadence to monitor program post-launch
Serve as the Data Lead Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key modeling projects –
- Partner with Supply Chain, Global and local Finance, Strategy, Manufacturing, PMO and Field Ops communities to ensure a complete understanding of requirements and quality in the delivery of supply chain models / business solutions
- Develop data-driven analytics to inform intelligent business decision-making
- Monitor project progress, identify and escalate potential project risks and delays to management
- Form strong working relationships with Supply Chain staff that run the core Ops processes locally, regionally and globally
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Critically evaluate information gathered and recommend alternative solutions
- Recognize the relationship, dependencies and their impact to other projects
Education or Certifications
- 2+ years of experience relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles
- Proven track record of designing, implementing, and supporting large scale supply chain network optimization, transportation optimization, inventory optimization, or simulation projects
- Experience with LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru, JDA, or similar modeling tools
- Experience in SQL, Tableau, Python, Data Guru, and similar data tools
- Experience managing and executing large projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering, and modeling, problem-solving and communicating recommendations
- Capable of managing multiple projects and prioritizing deadlines within the team
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented worker - ability to keep track of project impacting details and manage multiple, simultaneous programs with competing priorities
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Experience with Supply Chain Systems are a big plus - including but not limited to ERP systems, Transportation Management Systems, Warehouse Management Systems, Quality Management Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.