ABOUT THE ROLE:
Peloton is looking for a Media Asset Manager to join our growing Production team. Peloton has two new state-of-the-art broadcast facilities in New York and London, UK - and will continue its aggressive growth. The Media Asset Manager will be responsible for management of the integration and maintenance of Peloton’s media assets in the US and internationally. The role includes managing the flow of media assets from the content and creative studio as well as all assets from our international partners and global teams.
- Oversee day to day workflow of all assets to make sure they are efficiently delivered as per Production requirements.
- Work closely with Production, Post-production teams and Vendors to manage timely delivery of assets.
- Ensure that all assets adhere to technical specifications, follow mandated file naming conventions and pass QC
- Collaborate with Production and Product teams to improve operational workflows by providing smart solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Science or equivalent
- Experience in Media & Entertainment or Broadcast industries
- Prior experience in production or post-production processes and facilities
- Previous background in international content or localization of content a plus
- Knowledge of digital media assets and file formats required with focus on video
- Knowledge of high-performance shared storage systems required
- Knowledge of on-prem and cloud solutions
- Ability to coordinate and track high volume of work through an end-to-end workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, can clearly articulate and document technical processes
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.