Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client deliveries
What our Warehouse Supervisors do:
- Our Warehouse Supervisor (who we call a Field Operations Supervisor) creates and drives warehouse culture to create a positive environment that embraces Peloton’s mission and values
- Responsible for operations and people management within the Warehouse with guidance from the manager
- Instructs, guides and oversees work of non-exempt team members
- Understands and upholds Peloton policies and procedures in daily operations
- Cultivates a culture of safety, organization and a clean working environment
- Ability to solve day to day operation challenges and lead the team to meet or exceed KPI’s and company goals
- Drive effective change management to meet business needs with minimal team member impact
- Build people capabilities through team assimilation, communication, effective employee relations, development, hiring and training
- Ability to conduct interviews and assess talent to create a diverse and successful team
- Conducts regular productive 1:1’s, coaching sessions and delivers feedback that focuses on accountability, development and excellence in the workplace
- Schedules and assigns tasks for delivery routes and/or warehouse operations
- Assist in employee scheduling
The focus of this Field Operations Supervisor role is to manage the inbound/outbound product flow for the warehouse. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Assist the Field Operations Manager in planning, prioritizing and communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy and quality are met for all inbound related activities
- Maintain high accuracy with operational procedures for verification of incoming shipments, unloading trailers and systematically locating products.
- Verify required inbound paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all product is properly counted, unloaded and located to racking.
- Ensure dock is clear at the end of every shift.
- Complete accurate inventory control activities and paperwork which include KPI reports, LPN creation, and Inbound shipping documentation.
- Ensure the quality, accuracy and timeliness of all warehouse product receipts.
- Manage the unloading of the vehicle fleet.
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
- Experience and knowledge of leading people preferred
- Experience sourcing, training and retaining talent preferred
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to obtain Peloton Forklift Certification
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 145 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 145 lbs and may be required to lift up to 145lbs with assistance. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.