The IT Operational Excellence Senior Manager is responsible for day-to-day operational prioritization, delivery, monitoring, and reporting of incidents and enhancements for the supply chain systems in the enterprise. They are an influential team player providing leadership to meet customer needs. We are looking for team members who are driven by customer success. The successful candidate will report to the IT Director for supply chain operational excellence who has overall accountability for defining the operational strategy for integrated Go To Market (GTM) systems (encompassing Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Retail, Member Support, Apparel and Sales) and the related data needs for the organization. This candidate will act as a global IT lead for GTM business applications & business intelligence and be responsible for SLAs and KPI related to operational excellence.
- Oversees and manages service delivery, service transitions and technical change releases in alignment with IT Operations policies and procedures for supply chain applications
- Manages the continuous improvement of operation services to meet business objectives.
- Sets service level standards for IT support, by establishing improvement plans in adherence to standards and processes.
- Manages the following processes: Incident, Event, Problem, Access, and Request, as well as project support, service delivery, service operation dashboards and managing service level agreements (SLA).
- Prepare and communicate performance reporting and metrics for operational excellence
- Manages and resolves major operational problems and overall business continuity of IT supply chain systems.
- Supports budget activities, including development and review.
- Performs full range of managerial responsibilities which may include but not be limited to: interviewing, hiring, coaching and developing employees; selecting and managing service providers; planning, assigning and directing work; performance management
- Assists the director in planning, coordinating, and troubleshooting activities around the Applications team.
- Provides continuous feedback to the supervisor regarding priorities and status of work being performed within the Applications group.
- Communicates and works closely with IT Leadership, Operational Leadership, Stakeholders, and SMEs representing IT in a professional manner.
- Provides workflow and support for cross functional projects as needed by the program managers and agile teams to ensure project tasks are met on time.
- Ensures analysts follow through on assigned projects and tasks and delegates support issues to the appropriate staff.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or similar field required. Academic qualifications specific to supply chain disciplines, such as production planning, manufacturing and inventory control is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of general IT-related job experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing and leading IT Engineering, Administration, Operations and/or IT Support teams.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP ERP landscape environment and preferably supply chain systems.
- Experience working with BI and Analytics space and delivering dashboards
- Demonstrate initiative, exercise good judgment, exhibit strong leadership, and achieve results through others; ability to conceptualize and analyze complex issues.
- Ability to manage time well; ability to direct a variety of projects in addition to an understanding of the ways in which IT is applied.
- Ability to maintain assigned programs and systems; ability to troubleshoot assigned programs; ability to meet project deadlines; ability to train and supervise subordinates.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with subordinates, peers and supervisors.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in evaluating situations and in making decisions.
- Excellent written oral, and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive ability to clearly present complex material and recommendations to diverse audiences
- Strong management and leadership abilities. Ability to successfully develop a positive team environment.
- Solid analytical, decision making and organization skills.
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency to get work completed.
- Demonstrated collaborative management style with proven ability to drive significant improvements throughout the organization.
- Fluent in English and primary language used in area of responsibility and/or location.
- Experience in cross functional release management in enterprise systems such as SAP S4 Hana, E2Open, WMS, MES, eCommerce platforms and custom applications. Applications can be SaaS or cloud hosted solutions.
- Understanding of interconnectivity of systems and integrations and how changes to one impact all others, understand the "big systems picture."
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Experienced technical understanding of supply chain & manufacturing systems.
- Strong leadership, communication, consulting and influencing skills.
- Deep knowledge of supply chain standard methodologies.
- Strong systems thinking capability.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Highly self-motivated and outcome oriented.
- Program/Project management, with experience leading multiple large projects.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.