Peloton is looking for a Seasonal Production Technician to join the Production Operations team in New York. The Peloton Content Production department works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging content to Peloton members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving team that focuses on producing high-quality live media content, supporting daily fitness classes and special productions. The ideal candidate has studio production experience, thrives in high-energy environments, and is passionate about delivering high quality media to Peloton Members.
- Performs technical roles as assigned, including operating the video switcher, audio mixer, cameras, and lighting controls during live multi-cam studio productions
- Assist with the technical setup, operation, and maintenance of cameras, microphones, lighting, and other technical equipment
- Perform pre-show checks, troubleshoot technical issues, and report discrepancies to Management clearly and accurately
- Monitor stream quality during productions to ensure that quality standards are met
- Works collaboratively with production team members to create high-quality media content
- Perform media workflows to edit and publish live events as on-demand video assets
- Catalogue finished media assets in a content management database for on-demand library
- Experience with multi-camera video switchers, audio mixing, and video editing
- Creative eye for shot composition and experience in a live studio environment
- Motivated self-starter and can bring high-performance every day
- Available for shifts including early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency in Spanish or German languages is desired
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.