You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. As Tonic Engineering Director/Sr. director, you will provide technical oversight for NPI programs and manage cross-functional engineering teams through product execution.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Manage cross-functional engineering teams in Tonic., includes engineering program management, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering teams
- Coach and develop high-performing NPI teams to introduce the new products into manufacturing.
- Goal setting for each functional engineering team
- Provide coaching and mentorship for team members and removing obstacles to the attainment of their objectives to achieve business impact/results.
- Use data to drive decision making and milestone readiness
- Develop strong relationships and work collaboratively with cross-functional partners
- Develop strong executive-level relationships with key suppliers/partners in the region.
- Lead and train the team to be an efficient and effective team, including providing reports or data in a timely manner and run efficient meetings.
- Build metrology lab and Drive Failure Analysis using analytical methods
- Collaborate with the manufacturing team to keep improving the production yield rate as well as scale our mass production products.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Physics
- 10 years above experience as a hardware engineer
- Fitness equipment development experience is a plus.
- Exceptional 7~11 years experience in people management and leadership skills
- Experience in developing and shipping innovative products with high complexity.
- Deep understanding of the technical and operational processes required to ensure the successful ramp-up of new products and new technologies into the production phase.
- Experience acting as a lead in the region in a similar role.
- Experience dealing and co-work with the manufactory and partners with shipping hardware at scale.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.