We are seeking an AV Event & Production Engineer to join our team. Reporting to the Manager, Global AV Services, you will be responsible for all audio visual systems, audio and video conferencing and collaboration services, Webcasting & Production at our Plano Campus in Plano, TX. The position will provide onsite event & meeting support, planning, set up and testing and AV production as well as ensuring the highest level service across the site. You will lead an AV support staff of employees and contractors dedicated to meeting support, break/fix support, as well as webcasting at the site. The AV Event & Production Engineer position will oversee the delivery of a broad range of services including system installation and support, event support, lecture capture, digital signage, video/web/conferencing, and webcasting/webinar and production. The AV Event & Production Engineer will manage the operation, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of complex integrated AV systems.
- Technical Director/Producer for large and webcasting events happening at Peloton’s Plano, TX site including training centers.
- Owns coordination and logistical execution of all on-site and virtual events, both within Plano, TX and any external venue.
- Work with program managers, business leaders, stakeholders, and key vendors to drive critical event technology initiatives related to virtual programs and content hosting.
- Develop event program plans including demand generation, communications, content delivery and scalable timelines.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to implement Peloton’s AV technology strategy
- Work with outside partners to facilitate meetings and events.
- Provide project management for conference room support coordination.
- Serve as technical liaison to all business departments; develop, document and implement roadmap to improve workflow in conjunction with cross-functional stakeholders
- Oversee audio/visual projects at Peloton’s Plano campus on behalf of the Global AV Services group.
- Identify opportunities to rationalize services, deployments and offerings.
- Manage setup, installation, maintenance and support of audio visual systems and equipment.
- Maintain consistency in product selection, equipment installation, and user interface. Oversee equipment installations and vendor repairs across the site and other New York City locations.
- Stay abreast of audiovisual and collaboration technologies and evaluates appropriateness
- Management of third party collaboration and digital signage systems monitoring, applications maintenance & support.
- Troubleshooting video conferencing meetings and user issues on our global Zoom platform.
- 5+ years of experience providing audiovisual support for classes and events
- Technical-level knowledge and experience with digital and analog components, web, video, and audio conferencing lecture capture video streaming and specialized equipment including:
- Livestream HD51, Mac mini, microphone reinforcement, event lighting, Aviatrix VPN, Apple Screen Sharing, Bomgar, Loop Back, Adobe Premier, Media Cleaner, Handbrake
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written - as a global team member, strong communication, and vision are a prerequisite for success.
- Experience with Zoom and Google meet technologies service and support.
- Technical-level experience with multi-channel wired and wireless sound systems
- Solid technical skills and an aptitude for troubleshooting, adjusting, and repairing audiovisual equipment.
- A record of providing excellent customer service
- Experience as a vendor/client liaison for complex projects from start to finish
- Experience with vendor management.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to read and comprehend technically complex AV system drawings, specifications.
- Broad knowledge of wire terminations, troubleshooting and pre-testing
- Ability to effectively and professionally handle stressful situations especially live events.
- Basic understanding of video production setup, post production workflow, and video editing.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.