Peloton’s Artificial Intelligence team is looking for an engineer to drive ML Operations and Infrastructure for the Deep Learning / Computer Vision team. Their main focus will be to work closely with ML Engineers and Data/Infrastructure Engineers to build the connective tissue between the data infrastructure, cloud platforms, and machine learning systems that would support faster Datasets Access, Model Research, Continuous Model Training, Generation, and Testing, and smoother Edge Deployment.
- Build and evolve state-of-the-art systems and operations pipelines to accelerate productionization of the team’s ML models.
- Work with ML Engineers and Data Engineers to implement scalable solutions for ML model development, model lifecycle management, deployment.
- Build and maintain CI / CD pipelines to automate ML model training, testing, and deployment. ● Support ML Engineers with Docker and Kubernetes workflows.
- Expose capabilities that increase the velocity of algorithm and model development, and experimentation
- 1-3 Years of experience developing scalable cloud infrastructure.
- Strong programming background, with extensive experience in Python. Experience with C, C++, Java, Swift, or more general purpose programming languages is a plus.
- Substantial experience with multiple technologies from the following list: AWS, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Sagemaker, MLFlow, Airflow, TensorBoard, Jupyter, MySQL/NoSQL. ● Entrepreneurial and self-directed, innovative, biased towards action in fast-paced environments. ● Able to take complete ownership of a feature or project.
- Previous experience with developing machine learning infrastructure.
- Strong background working with large amounts of Computer Vision data, associated annotations and meta-data.
- Experience setting up ML CI / CD pipelines, testing and validating code and components, testing and validating data, data schemas, and models.
- Ability to build full-stack web or mobile applications/services for internal tooling.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.